Android Rooting is a process that allows you to gain access to root of Android system. It includes all the folders and control on operating system which are not available by default. So, if you root your device, you will be the superuser of it and has access to each corner of Android 7.0 Nougat system. The rooting process is meant for technical users of Android. If you are not a technical Android user, do not attempt as you many not be ready for any negative consequences. The usual rooting Android 7.0 Nougat process has many steps which includes connecting Android phone to PC and flashing some root file on it. But now, the scenario is changed completely with the KingRoot APK for Android 7.0 Nougat.
KingRoot APK is a one-click rooting tool available for Android devices running on Android 7.0 Nougat. It is free and easy rooting tool available for many Android devices today. KingRoot is available for both PC and phone. Either you can connect device to PC or install KingRoot APK tool directly to gain root access. In this guide, we will be covering the KingRoot APK download, installation process and rooting steps. Go through them carefully to attain successful root access.
Disclaimer: Rooting process may VOID device warranty. Neither we nor KingRoot APK developers are responsible if some loss occurs to your device while rooting. Proceed at your own risk.
Rooting Android 7.0 Nougat using KingRoot APK tool
- Make sure the battery percent on device is at least 50%.
- Create a backup of all the important data on device like Photos, Videos, Songs, Messages, Contacts and any other documents that you consider important.
- Enable “Allow installation from unknown sources” in device security settings.
Steps for one click root:
- Download Kingroot APK here. Make sure you download the latest version which is v5.2.
- Navigate to the app downloaded location and tap on it to start installation.
- After installation completes, open the KingRoot application where you can see an option called “Start root“.
- Tap on “Start root” and allow the rooting process to continue.
- If your device is incompatible, it will show incompatible error message. Don’t worry, the latest version supports many of the Android phones.
- Wait until the rooting process is completed or until the Root Successful messages is displayed.
- That’s all. You have successfully rooted your device using KingRoot APK tool.
You can also verify the device root access using the Root Checker application form Google Play.
Unable to root? Do check below for the possible reason/solution.
KingRoot APK errors and fixes for Android 7.0 Nougat
KingRoot APK may fail to root your Android device due to one of the following reasons. Go through them and find a fix:
No strategy found
Reason: The possible reason for ‘No Strategy Found’ error is you might have upgraded the device software recently.
Fix: Downgrade the device operating system to lower version and try rooting it back following the same process with the latest version of KingRoot APK.
Unable to root
Reason: This might happen with Android devices running on older version of operating system. Also the internet connection on the device might be slow for the KingRoot APK to exchange some information.
Fix: Connect your device to a network which has stable and fast data transfer speed. Download the compatible version of KingRoot APK and try rooting process again.
KingRoot Incompatible Version
KingRoot is compatible with most of the Android devices available today. But, if your device is not supported with the current or previous version of KingRoot APK, we suggest you to wait till developers release the new compatible version. The app has good frequency of updates so the next update may support your device.
If you face any other problem while rooting Android 7.0 Nougat using KingRoot APK tool, do let us using the below comments section. We can help you in possible way.