We have seen KingRoot Apk working for many compatible Android devices. If you are unable gain root access on your Android smartphone using KingRoot APK, you can download KingRoot for PC and gain root access through it. The PC version of KingRoot comes with more rooting scripts and exploits which may or may not be available in APK file. KingRoot for PC is compatible with Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Android 5.0 Lollipop versions of Android.
You should note one important information about KingRoot for PC. It is currently available only in Chinese language. So, the buttons and information will be in Chinese. If you do not understand Chinese, need not worry, we have provided the step-by-step guide below to install and root Android using KingRoot for PC with translation. Please follow the below prerequisites before attempting rooting process to prevent from dataloss or root access gain failure.
Disclaimer: Rooting process may VOID device warranty. Neither we nor KingRoot APK developers are responsible if some loss occurs to your device while rooting. Proceed at your own risk.
- Take backup of important data on device like Photos, Videos, Apps, Messages and other data.
- Make sure the device has at least 60% charge while starting the rooting process.
- Enable USB Debugging on the device to ensure successful connection with PC.
- Download KingRoot for PC from a trusted source. Find the link below:
Download and install KingRoot on PC
- Once you download the KingRoot for PC version, run the setup file.
- The installation window displays Next(下一步) and Cancel(取消) buttons on the window. Click Next(下一步) button to start.
- The installation window now launches the Agreement window. Select I agree with this agreement(我同意此 协议) and click Next(下一步) button.
- Now you can select the KingRoot installation location or choose default and click Next(下一步) button.
- Once the installation is complete, click Complete(完成) button to quit.
That’s all. The installation of KingRoot on Windows is successfully completed. You can now continue with KingRoot rooting process.
Root Android Phone/Tablet using KingRoot PC
- Launch KingRoot already installed on your Windows PC.
- Connect the Android device to the PC with help of USB cable. The KingRoot will automatically detect the device model and the version of Android operating system running on it.
- If your device drivers are not installed on the PC, it may take some time to get detected. Make sure your PC has internet connection to download and install the drivers in background.
- Enable USB debugging mode on device if not done previously.
- Once the device is detected, you can see a button with name “尝试 root“, which means, Attempt/Try Root. Click on that button to start rooting process.
- As the rooting process initiates, the percentage of process completed on the PC screen. Simultaneously, the Android device connected will auto reboot several times. Do not interrupt the process.
- Wait until you see Rooting complete success message with big tick mark on PC. It says the device is successfully rooted.
- Once the Android device reboots successfully, you can verify the root access using the free Root Checker application from Google Play store.
If rooting through PC is failed, go through the below error and fixes which may help you out.
KingRoot Errors and Fixes
If you are unable to attain root access on your Android device, the reason might be one of the following:
Your device might be incompatible with the PC version of KingRoot. In this case, you can use KingRook APK for Android device and attempt to get root access.
If KingRoot APK also fails for your device, we suggest you to wait for the next version release of KingRoot which is very frequent.
No Internet connection
KingRoot software on PC may download some device specific rooting scripts while rooting. It requires internet connection. So, please make sure that the PC is connected to internet.
If you face any other issue to download KingRoot for PC or to root using KingRoot PC, do let us know through comments section. We can help you in a possible way.