Android rooting is a process of attaining super user access to the Android system. If you are bored of using the Stock Android with default options and lot of bloatware, you need something new to do with Android. To install custom ROMs and Kernels, the device is to be rooted. Rooting was a complex process during initial days of Android. It requires the device to be connected to a PC and rooting package has to be flashed to attain root access.
But now with the developed on one-click rooting applications like KingRoot APK, you can now easily root Android without PC. Yes, it is as simpler as installing an application from play store. KingRoot is a free one-click rooting application available for Android devices. It is reliable and simple rooting application available for Android phones and tablets. In this guide, we will be guiding you on how to root Android without PC using KingRoot APK. Please follow the steps carefully to attain successful root access.
Disclaimer: Rooting process may VOID device warranty. Neither we nor KingRoot APK developers are responsible if some loss occurs to your device while rooting. Proceed at your own risk.
Rooting Android without PC using KingRoot APK tool
- Make sure the battery percent on device is at least 50%.
- Create a backup of all the important data on device like Photos, Videos, Songs, Messages, Contacts and any other documents that you consider important.
- Enable “Allow installation from unknown sources” in device security settings.
Steps for one click root:
- Download Kingroot APK here. Make sure you download the latest version which is v5.2.
- Navigate to the app downloaded location and tap on it to start installation.
- After installation completes, open the KingRoot application where you can see an option called “Start root“.
- Tap on “Start root” and allow the rooting process to continue.
- If your device is incompatible, it will show incompatible error message. Don’t worry, the latest version supports many of the Android phones.
- Wait until the rooting process is completed or until the Root Successful messages is displayed.
- That’s all. You have successfully rooted your device using KingRoot APK tool.
You can also verify the device root access using the Root Checker application form Google Play.
Unable to root? Do check below for the possible reason/solution.
KingRoot APK errors and fixes for Android 7.0 Nougat
KingRoot APK may fail to root your Android device due to one of the following reasons. Go through them and find a fix:
No strategy found
Reason: The possible reason for ‘No Strategy Found’ error is you might have upgraded the device software recently.
Fix: Downgrade the device operating system to lower version and try rooting it back following the same process with the latest version of KingRoot APK.
Unable to root
Reason: This might happen with Android devices running on older version of operating system. Also the internet connection on the device might be slow for the KingRoot APK to exchange some information.
Fix: Connect your device to a network which has stable and fast data transfer speed. Download the compatible version of KingRoot APK and try rooting process again.
KingRoot Incompatible Version
KingRoot is compatible with most of the Android devices available today. But, if your device is not supported with the current or previous version of KingRoot APK, we suggest you to wait till developers release the new compatible version. The app has good frequency of updates so the next update may support your device.
If you face any other problem while rooting Android without PC using KingRoot APK tool, do let us using the below comments section. We can help you in possible way.