Android smartphones out of the box comes with no root access. As any user with access to root of Android smartphone can play around with the core system, manufacturers do not provide root access by default. However, if you wish to access root of the device and become superuser of you device, that is still possible. The interesting point with the Root access is that you will have access to each file and folder of the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system which lets you install mods, root apps and also adjust the core configuration settings. If you wish to Root Android 7.0 Nougat smartphone, it includes multiple steps like downloading the root package, flashing it over the phone using a PC.
These methods of rooting are considered to be old even though they are standard. The new method of rooting involves using a one click rooting app called KingRoot APK which lets you root smartphone in just a few clicks that too without a PC. Further, if you are hesitant to follow the new methodologies and wish to go in a standard way, Kingroot has PC application as well. You can Root Android 7.0 Nougat using KingRoot APK on smartphone or using a PC. If you are seriously interested in becoming superuser for your smartphone, do follow the below steps to root Android 7.0 Nougat.
Rooting Android 7.0 Nougat using KingRoot APK
- To ensure battery does not run out during rooting process, smartphone should have at least 60% battery.
- Create a backup of all the important data on device like Photos, Videos, Songs, Messages, Contacts and any other documents that you consider important.
- Enable “Allow installation from unknown sources” in device security settings.
Disclaimer: Rooting process may VOID device warranty. Neither we nor KingRoot APK developers are responsible if some loss occurs to your device while rooting. Proceed at your own risk.
If you are sure that all the above mentioned prerequisites are fulfilled, do follow the below steps to root your smartphone using Kingroot APK.
Steps for one click root using Kingroot APK:
- Launch this URL Download Kingroot APK on the smartphone you wish to root and download the one click root APK. Make sure you always download the latest version which is currently v5.4.
- Navigate to downloads folder on smartphone and tap on it to start installation.
- After installation completes, open the KingRoot application, the first screen shows a button called “Start root“.
- Tap on “Start root” button and allow the prompt (if any) for rooting process to continue.
- If your device is incompatible, it will show incompatible error message. Don’t worry, the latest version supports many of the Android phones.
- Wait until the rooting process is completed or until the Root Successful messages is displayed.
- That’s all. You have successfully rooted your device using KingRoot APK tool.
It is very important to verify the root once the process is completed. To verify, install Root Checker application from Play store.
In case the rooting process failed/stuck in between, please check the below mentioned generic errors and fixes that usually occur during rooting Android 7.0 using Kingroot APK.
KingRoot APK common errors and fixes for Android 7.0 Nougat
Kingroot apk installation/rooting may fail on your smartphone due to one of the following reasons. You can find fix for respective error in below section itself.
No strategy found
Reason: The possible reason for ‘No Strategy Found’ error is you might have upgraded the device software recently.
Fix: Downgrade the device operating system to lower version and try rooting it back following the same process with the latest version of KingRoot APK. Make sure if the Operating system you are trying to root is compatible by Kingroot.
Unable to root
Reason: This might happen with Android devices running on older version of operating system. Also the internet connection on the device might be slow for the KingRoot APK to exchange some information.
Fix: Connect your device to a network which has stable and fast data transfer speed. Download the compatible version of KingRoot APK and try rooting process again.
KingRoot Incompatible Version
KingRoot is compatible with most of the Android devices available today. But, if your device is not supported with the current or previous version of KingRoot APK. We suggest you to wait till developers release the new compatible version. The app has good frequency of updates so the next update may support your device.
In case you face any other problem while rooting Android 7.0 Nougat using KingRoot APK tool, do let us using the below comments section. We can help you in possible way.