Rooting Android, it was a complex process once upon a time. But now with KingRoot APK rooting is made easier than ever. KingRoot is simple and easier rooting tool ever developed for Android phones and tablets. It is a Chinese app now available in English as well. You can Download KingRoot APK for Android free from any trusted source.
- 1 Download KingRoot APK for Android
- 2 KingRoot APK
- 3 Benefits of KingRoot APK for Android
- 4 Android OS Support
- 5 How to root with KingRoot
- 6 Devices compatible with KingRoot
- 7 How to uninstall Kingroot Apk
- 8 Using Kingroot App|FAQ’s
Download KingRoot APK for Android
KingRoot is freely available for Android devices. So, there are few points to note before you download KingRoot APK from any source.
- Check for the latest version of KingRoot APK before downloading.
- Check which version is compatible for your Android handset.
- Once you download KingRoot APK, install it by giving required permissions.
- After the installation is successful you can root the smartphone.
- You should remember that download link provided in this webpage will be authentic. We test it live before posting it for others to access.
KingRoot is developed by a group of developers called KingRoot Studio. This group of developers are always interested in the underlying system of Android device. They started exploring the optimising techniques for the system. Among their most notable findings and developments, KingRoot APK is best for rooting an Android phone easily. The initial release of KingRoot APK supports rooting for Android 2.0 – 5.x. Later the tool is being updated to root every new version of Android.
Available versions of KingRoot APK
KingRoot APK v1.1 – Upto Android 4.3 Jellybean Support.
KingRoot APK v4.5 – Upto Android 5.0 Lollipop Support.
KingRoot APK v4.8.1 – Upto Android 5.1 with several bug fixes.
KingRoot APK v5.2.1 – Upto Android 6.0 Marshmallow
KingRoot tool for PC – Upto Android 7.0 Nougat through KingRoot for Windows PC application.
Features of KingRoot tool
- KingRoot is a one-click root tool with highest success rate.
- It has success rate more than 98% for compatible models.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Frequent update and good community support.
- User friendly app with simple user interface.
- High compatibility rate.
Benefits of KingRoot APK for Android
Rooting Android has many benefits. Below is a simple overview of them:
Flashing Custom ROM:
If you have device root access, you can flash custom ROMs on any Android smartphone or tablet. You can test out different custom ROMs with multiple features.
Removing of Bloatware:
Every Android device comes with many pre-installed applications. We cannot uninstall them normally but, if you have device root access, bloatware can be deleted easily. It makes a lots of free space on the device.
Improved battery life:
Once the device is rooted, you can play with the apps like Greenify and Amplify to control the system battery usage. So, you can now control the battery usage and thus improves device battery life.
Flashing custom Kernel:
Kernel is an intermediate between hardware and operating system. So, installing custom kernels lets you improve the device performance and battery life.
Android apps display a lot of Ads. Few apps also display full screen popup ads which are annoying. So, if you root Android using Kingroot APK, you can block ads by installing apps like AdAway.
Android OS Support
KingRoot APK supports all versions of Android except Android 8.0 Oreo. The one click root tool for Android 8.0 Oreo is still under development. So, you can root any compatible Android smartphone up to Android 7.0 Nougat with KingRoot app.
How to root with KingRoot
Rooting Android using KingRoot can be done in two ways. One with KingRoot APK and other with KingRoot tool as Windows PC application. Here is the guide to install and root Android with KingRoot APK.
Installing Kingroot APK on Android
Download the KingRoot APK from the downloads section above. Click the downloaded APK to launch it. If the application shows a popup as blocked installation, follow the below step:
- Go to Settings > Security > Tick the unknown sources installation box.
Continue with the installation. Click the Install button in KingRoot APK.
If you face any errors while rooting your Android device using KingRoot APK, find out a solution in KingRoot APK errors and fixes page.
Rooting Android Phone
Once the installation is completed, click open or launch the installed KingRoot from app drawer. Click Try root button and wait till the rooting percent turns 100%.
The application displays the Root successful message after acquiring root access. To confirm the root access, download root checker app from Google Play store and check the root access.
Rooting Android Tablet
Rooting Android Tablet using KingRoot App is same as doing it for Android phone. But, make sure you check the version compatibility with your device before attempting the process.
Devices compatible with KingRoot
Latest version of KingRoot application supports upto Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Below are some devices list which support KingRoot root access.
List of devices
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Plus
HTC One V
HTC One X
Moto Droid Turbo
You can find the complete list of KingRoot APK supported devices in the official KingRoot post link on xda forums.
How to uninstall Kingroot Apk
If you have already installed KingRoot APK, you might be having a question, can we uninstall KingRoot app? Yes we can easily do it by following either of the mentioned ways:
- Install SuperSU app from Play Store.
- Launch it, open Settings panel.
- Select unroot option from the menu.
- The device comes to previous state after reboot. You can also confirm the root access again by installing Root Checker app from Google play store.
Using KingUser APP
- Launch KingUser app from app drawer.
- Click on Settings >> Root Authorisation setting >> Remove root permission >> Choose Clear
- The app shows an In Progress message and revokes the root permission. You can confirm the root access again by installing Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
Using Kingroot App|FAQ’s
Is KingRoot APK tool free?
KingRoot is completely free to download and use on any compatible Android device.
Is KingRoot tool safe to use?
Yes, it is completely recommended and reliable one click root tool available today.
Is there danger of bricking device?
No, KingRoot will not brick Android devices. That is the reason it is preferred among the old rooting process.
What are devices KingRoot tool support?
KingRoot supports wide range of Android devices from different manufacturers like Samsung, Oppo, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, OnePlus, HTC, Xiaomi, LG etc..
Can we unroot using KingRoot tool?
Yes, you can unroot using KingRoot tool. You can check the Unrooting section above in the article for the process.
Can we uninstall KingRoot APK from device?
Yes, you can uninstall KingRoot APK from Android device easily just as the way we do with other apps.